~Complimentary Mini Maternity Session with Booking of a Newborn Session!~ Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth TX Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Senior Photographer

Announcing my summer special! Book a newborn session by July 31, 2014 (the session itself can take place anytime in 2014) and receive a FREE mini maternity session! The session will include 2 poses/outfits and 1 fully edited, high resolution image with a personal print release. Maternity sessions are best done at 30-32 weeks. Please visit my website for more information on the newborn session, or contact me with any additional questions and to book your session! 

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment