~Because You Can Never Have Too Many Bluebonnets~ Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth, TX Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography

Yes, so I know I've already posted some bluebonnet pictures from my family session this year, but I just had to share this one as well. These fields were so fragrant, they just filled the air with the smell of springtime in Texas. How I wish they lasted longer than just a few weeks. I am so spoiled to live in a state that has so many wonderful wildflowers. Watch for more wildflower photo sessions to come! 

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment