~ 2014 Bluebonnet Photos ~ Fort Worth, Keller, Southlake TX Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography


Oh, how I LOVE Texas bluebonnets! I get the pleasure and indeed the obligation of taking these annual photos of my kiddos in the amazing Texas wildflowers. We found the absolute perfect spot - AS WE WERE LEAVING! - but the kids had had more than enough by that time so we didn't get any photos in those. Now we know right where to go next year! I will probably set up some mini sessions at the location because it's just perfect!


I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment