~Using a Macro Lens for Portrait Photos - Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth TX Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Senior Photographer



Shhh...I'll tell you a secret. I love taking portraits, but I also love taking photos of pretty much anything nature related. So I invested in a great Tamron Macro lens. Macro lenses are specially made to get in on the tiny details around us. But guess what? They can also take a step back and be used for great portrait results. They act as a prime lens, so the bokeh (or background for you non-photog friends) comes out very pretty. These shots were both taken in the same lighting just about 30 minutes apart. The best part about it (other than my daughter's beautiful blue eyes!) is that you can essentially get a lens that serves two very distinct purposes for the price of one. ♥ 

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment