Precious Wyatt Newborn Session - Keller, TX Newborn, Maternity, Child, and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography


I had so much fun during this newborn session. This little guy only woke up once to eat and was out like a light the rest of the session! He was a perfect fit for the antique carriage that I found a few weeks ago. I have been dying to use it, and Wyatt was just PERFECT for it! I also used my own photo props that I personally crochet! I'm thinking of opening an Etsy store for my crochet photo props, so keep checking the blog for more updates on that! ♥

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment