Finding the Golden Light! - Keller, TX Newborn, Maternity, Child and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography


Oh, that golden light! I was doing some scouting in Fort Worth today, and I just love this lighting. Very soon it will have spring blooms that should last all the way through to next winter! I look forward to using this beautiful light in an upcoming shoot. I am so excited that the warm weather is finally here so I can take my photography shoots outdoors a bit. I have a senior photography session coming up soon in Keller, a little late in the year, but better late than never! Be sure to check back for more from that senior session!

 Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment