Spring is officially my favorite thing! Keller Newborn, Maternity, Child, and Senior Photography - Memories in a Flash Photography


OK, it's official. I cannot think of anything I love more than spring time (except my sweet family, of course)!. The weather, the colors, the sunshine, and kiddos in bright colors just make spring time so amazingly beautiful! This is my favorite from my spring session today. This little darling just turned 4 and not only took amazing photos, but she was a super great helper with her little 11-month-old sister! It was so much fun, and I cannot wait until the little sister's one year old birthday milestone session and cake smash! Stay tuned for that session soon! ♥

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment