Can I Bring My Own Props to My Session? - Keller, TX Newborn, Child, and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography


I often get asked by clients if they can bring their own items, momentos, or props to the session - and the answer is YES! I love to work your own personal touch into your session so your photos really become a part of your family. In a recent session, a dear friend of mine brought her late mother's jewelry over. I wanted to create a photo that linked her beautiful mother to her daughter who was born mere months before the grandmother's passing. We were able to create a photo that really communicates that family bond. So feel free to bring your own items and let me know how we can work together to create your perfect photo! ♥

I am a newborn, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment