What Areas Do We Serve? Memories in a Flash Photography - Child, Newborn, and Senior Photographer - Keller, TX


While my studio is located in Keller and there are several parks in Keller that have amazing locations for photos, my creative fee covers travel up to 15 miles from Keller to your preferred location! I prefer to have a couple of weeks to prepare with an unfamiliar location in order to create the best set up for your photo session, so please let me know well in advance so I can plan accordingly.

The surrounding areas of Southlake, Grapevine, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Trophy Club, and the other northern Tarrant County cities are beautiful, especially in the spring. As a child, newborn, senior, and family photographer, I am fortunate to have stunning wildflowers as my backdrop and the long days as my lighting! Call or email me today to get your session booked as spring doesn't last long around here! ♥


Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment