I Heart Faces Smile Challenge - Memories in a Flash Photography - Child, Newborn, and Senior Photographer - Keller, TX


So you would think that having kids of my own would make practicing photography quite easy. Wrong! If there's one thing my kids hate more than homework it's my camera! I have totally burned them out already. But some days, if I play my cards just right, I can get not only a little session, but an actual smile! I was so happy my tween let me take some photos of her today, and this one came out so beautifully, I decided to enter it in the Smile Challenge over at http://iheartfaces.com. Check them out for more amazing photos, and let some smiles brighten up your day! ♥

Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment