~ Watching the Rain Come Down - Fort Worth Family Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography ~


Sometimes, just sometimes, I have my camera and I'm in the exact right moment at the exact right time. I looked up and saw my daughter looking out at the rain, and it was one of the strongest feelings I've had since I started photography. The genuine capture of emotion - hope, wonderment, maybe a little sadness - is so rare. I will treasure this photo forever. ♥

I am a family photographer in Fort Worth, TX providing maternity, newborn, child, and high school senior photography in the areas surrounding Fort Worth, Southlake, and more in the DFW metroplex. I offer studio and outdoor locations, and I love to work with clients to create their vision for their session! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!
 
Please be sure to visit Rock the Shot below for more awesome images! 
www.rocktheshotforum.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment