~ Christmas Mini Session in Keller, TX - Keller, TX Family Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography ~


SOOO excited! I have decided on a day for Christmas mini sessions in Keller, TX! Here is my first press release, I will send out 2 more in the next week. Space is very limited, you can reserve your spot for $25 now and pay the remaining the day of session! I cannot wait!! Don't forget my referral program: for every referral session booked, you get an 11x14 print of your choice!  ♥

I am a portrait photographer in Keller, TX providing maternity, newborn, child, and high school senior photography in the areas surrounding Fort Worth, Southlake, and more in the DFW metroplex. I offer studio and outdoor locations, and I love to work with clients to create their vision for their session! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!


No comments:

Post a Comment