~ Triston Senior Session - Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Senior Photographer Fort Worth TX Keller TX - Memories in a Flash Photography ~



This handsome senior gave me some great photos at this session, and was able even to point out some spots he thought would be great. I love when clients feel comfortable enough to tell me their own ideas! I encourage that communication during the session to make sure each and every client ends up with their vision delivered. His girlfriend also attended, and I got a few adorable shots of them together. Love this time of year when senior sessions are booking fast! Fort Worth is such a beautiful place in the late summer and fall. The hopes and dreams of these young people as they look beyond this last year amazes me. So proud of all the seniors I have the pleasure of shooting! ♥

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller TX and I serve clients in the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more in the DFW metroplex! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment