~ Senior Session with Mackenzie - Fort Worth TX Southlake TX Keller TX Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography ~


I had so much fun shooting this beautiful senior, despite the 102 heat outside! I always keep my edits natural, choosing instead to boost the natural beauty of my subject and the surroundings. My senior session edits, which mostly take place in a beautiful, natural setting in Keller TX, are in full swing right now, and although it's August in north Texas, which means hot temps well into the evening, it's my becoming my favorite season for sessions!♥

I am proud to offer photography services for maternity, newborn, child, and high school senior clients in the areas surrounding Fort Worth, Keller, Southlake, and more in the DFW metroplex. I offer studio and outdoor locations, and I love to work with clients to create their vision for their session! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment