~ Sam: Maternity Shoot ~ Keller, Fort Worth, Southlake Newborn, Maternity, Child, and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography


Oh, this beautiful mommy-to-be! She was absolutely glowing through our session. We had the perfect north Texas spring day: sunshine dotted with clouds, temps in the high 70s, and virtually no wind. We could not have asked for better with the amazing weather! I know this sweet soon-to-be-momma is very ready to meet him, and I cannot wait to meet him the day of his newborn photo session! ♥

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment