I Heart Faces Photography Challlenge - Black and White - Keller, Fort Worth, Southlake, TX Newborn, Maternity, Child, and Senior Photographer - Memories in a Flash Photography




I took this photo right after I received my first DSLR, a Rebel T1i. I knew nothing about photography, but I am still happy with the way this photo turned out. It captured my youngest enjoying a timeless childhood past time and was the last Bluebonnet Picnic thrown by my in-laws before the passing of an uncle. Will be entering in the B&W Challenge at www.iheartfaces.com ♥

I am a newborn, maternity, child, and senior photographer located in Keller, TX and servicing the surrounding areas including Southlake, Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, and more! Visit my website at www.memoriesinaflashtx.com and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/memoriesinaflashtx to keep up with the latest sessions and special offers!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful childhood memory to capture - and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bubbles! It looks great in black and white.

    ReplyDelete